1. Rockford Approach Control provides air traffic control service, VFR, and IFR, to the following airports:
Janesville Rock County (JVL) Rochelle Municipal (RPJ)
Monroe Municipal (EFT) Dixon Municipal (C73)
Beloit (44C) Sterling Whiteside County (SQI)
Poplar Grove (C77) Freeport Albertus (FEP)
Delavan Lake Lawn (C59) DeKalb (DKB)
2. Rockford Approach Control will provide separation and sequencing service, until the appropriate final approach fix (FAF) inbound, for aircraft practicing instrument approaches at the airports listed above. Rockford Approach Control frequencies are: East -121.0; West–126.0
3. Services are provided on a workload-permitting basis. There may be occasions when the controller, due to traffic volume or other considerations, may be unable to approve a practice instrument approach or may withdraw a previous approval. In these circumstances, the controller will attempt to give an estimated time when these services may be resumed.
4. Pilots requesting a practice instrument approach should provide the controller with the aircraft call sign, type aircraft, type of approach, and how the approach will terminate.
5. Clearance for a practice instrument approach does not constitute approval for the execution of the published missed approach procedure. Execution of the published missed approach procedure must be specifically requested by the pilot and approved by the controller.
6. This service does not relieve pilots of their responsibility to see and avoid other aircraft operating in VFR weather conditions, nor does it relieve pilots of maintaining VFR conditions equal to or greater than those specified in FAR 91-105. If a clearance issued by a controller would cause the pilot to be in non-compliance with FAR 91-105, the pilot should advise the controller immediately.