Unfortunatly, I have had a number of "No Shows" or canceling with little notice happen recently. So, If I haven't work with you or your school in the past, or you are coming from a place far, far away, I maybe asking for a 50% deposit to hold a spot on the schedule. I will apply the deposit to the checkride fee. If you "no-show" or cancel within 24 hours I will keep the deposit. I know that aircraft break and people get sick, so I will extend the deposit if you reschedule with me.