Check ride Oral issues
I usually don't have a lot of problems with the ground part of the check ride but recently there have been some consistent areas of weakness. Here are some focus areas to work on:
1. Proving the aircraft is legally airworthy for flight
2. Obtaining weather for the cross country and correctly interpreting it
3. Indication of a stall. How does the airplane tell you its about to stall. How do you recover from a stall
4. How do you recover from a spin
5. Aircraft systems
6. Cross country flight times and fuel burns
7. Helicopters; Emergency procedures
1. Correctly interpreting weather information
2. Alternate requirements (especially for helicopter pilots)
3. RNAV IAP
Same as Private but also add privileges and limitations of the commercial certificate
2. Aircraft Systems
That's it for now. As my old guitar teach use to say "Go home and practice"
Leave a Reply.